Here we go.

12 April 2013

bits/pieces

Blair + Matt hosted a fun little party last Saturday.  They've got this wonderful deck that's up in the trees!  I'm trying to convince Blair to let a sum of us to do yoga in the sun up there.  I'll lug over the juicer too so we can have our hippie way.  You know, get our stretch on, get our base tans going, get fit.  I'm going for a 70's So Cal vibe this summer.  I just laughed  my ass off reading that last sentence, but I'm being hella sincere.  The season is upon us and my gal's got a swimming pool! 
 
 photo PD_0006_zpsc86176ab.jpg

 photo DB634B14-407D-4069-9ACE-47253E13C42E-23392-0000131B06E14FFE_zps478c5148.jpg

 photo 3C3C66C4-0971-4A96-AFC6-D6695067FCE3-23392-0000131B05300C45_zpscc96f92a.jpg


Here's ATM mending our tent.  Repair, don't replace:
 photo 0C18A0BF-10D1-49B7-B9D3-380DEABC0857-23392-0000131B5386C58F_zps7f841590.jpg


On Monday, ATM + I went to a cooking class at Eggshells Kitchen Co.  Chef Travis McConnell taught us how to make crépinettes, which are surprisingly easy and very delicious.  He served it with this gorgeous rye miche and some local greens.  Goodness. I may have to take some more of these classes.  I wish they'd get a baker up in it.
 photo D73542B7-2693-4BB3-852E-982BFEA28FE0-23392-0000131B28304F64_zps61d90d39.jpg.


 First game of the season @ Dickey-Stephens with my gals:
  photo 
A30E3644-E3A8-4D69-941C-66B625D32F0E-23392-0000131B0F2C1996_zps42c1c9d3.jpg

 photo 89B193EC-F4A7-4B3C-9A22-989D18CC3923-23392-0000131B084D02B2_zps946b5642.jpg

2 comments:

nicole said...

It's official: You do all the fun things! xo.

AMD & KMHD said...

My dad once told me that all I care about doing is having fun. He is 85% correct, although I do care for other things, too. Enjoy this life, yeah?

Blog Archive